Professional water damage restoration in Joliet, IL
Our network is a water damage restoration company based in Joliet, IL. They are a professional business dedicated to providing our customers with quality customer service. Our pros offer 24/7 service, which means they will respond quickly to any emergency water damage issues you may have. Our team of experts can help you quickly get your home dry and back on track!
Our highly trained and experienced team knows how to restore your property as quickly and thoroughly as possible. They also use state-of-the-art equipment like advanced drying technology and a specialized drying system to help get the job done faster than ever before!
Our comprehensive restoration services include:
- Replacing damaged building materials
- Roof damage repair
- Mold removal
- Move-Out or Pack-Out
- Water removal and mitigation
- Drying and dehumidifying
- Cleaning and sanitizing
Our Joliet Water Damage Services
Water Damage Restoration
Water damage can be dangerous; the longer it’s ignored, the worse it gets. When water gets into your home or business, it can cause various problems. A common problem with water damage is mold. Mold loves moisture, so if your walls are wet and warm, then mold will grow.
Another common problem is that it puts a lot of pressure on your walls and other structures. It is important to note that professionals with proper training and equipment should perform water damage restoration to ensure a quality outcome. Our team of experts is equipped to handle your water damage restoration needs.
Water damage restorations involve assessment, water extraction, drying, sanitation, deodorization, and repair or reconstruction. If you have experienced water damage and need these services, choose our professional network of Joliet water damage services!Restoration and Repair
Water Damage Cleanup
Trusted and reliable water damage cleanup is our goal! The partners in our network use proven water mitigation and drying techniques and state-of-the-art water remediation equipment to help preserve your belongings and minimize structural damage to your property. Our team is known for careful attention to detail, so they can quickly respond to any concerns you may have about the extent of damage caused by water.
Our trained technicians are skilled in advanced water extraction methods and technologies; they can use these methods to remove the moisture in your home or business before it causes further damage, such as mold growth or structural damage. Our water damage pros can also use these methods to cleanup any remaining moisture after our initial cleaning efforts.
Our partners pump standing water to prevent it from getting into other areas of your house or business—which could cause further damage if not addressed immediately. Advanced water damage cleanup methods and technologies are also used to cleanup debris or damaged belongings associated with water damage.Water Damage Cleanup
Understanding the severity of water damage
Water damage is a big deal and it can be hard to assess the severity of your water damage. If you’re not careful, you might overlook the problem and leave your home open to further damage. Water damage can happen to just about anyone, and it is vital to remember that not all water damage is the same. Water damage can have varying levels of severity, ranging from minor to severe. Some of the factors include:
- Duration of water exposure – The longer the water sits, the more damage it can cause.
- Type of water – clean water from a burst pipe is less damaging than contaminated water from a sewer backup.
- Building materials – some materials, such as drywall and carpet, are more susceptible to damage than others.
- Location of damage – water damage in a basement is typically more severe than damage on an upper floor.
Many issues associated aren’t immediately noticeable and can easily be missed by an untrained eye. 5 common overlooked issues associated with water damage include:
- Hidden moisture – Water can penetrate walls, ceilings, and floors, causing hidden damage that is difficult to detect.
- Mold – spores can grow within 24-48 hours of water exposure and cause health problems if not addressed promptly.
- Structural damage – water can weaken and damage the structure of a building, making it unstable and potentially dangerous.
- Electrical and HVAC systems – water can damage electrical wiring and HVAC systems, creating fire hazards and reducing the efficiency of these systems.
- Health hazards – contaminated water can contain harmful bacteria, viruses, and chemicals that risk human health.
Call one of our teams today if you need help with water damage restoration in Joliet!